[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Inside Edition has revealed that the last will and testament of Whitney Houston states that her entire estate will be left to her only child, daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to the will, she will receive part of the money through a trust when she reaches 21. Bobbi Kristina is currently 19. She will receive more money as she turns 25 and finally be entitled to the bulk of the estate at age 30. She will also be able to withdraw funds from the trust for specific reasons, including things like school tuition and starting a business.
She is also to inherit her mother’s physical items like jewelry, furniture, cars, etc.
Her father, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but will not be receiving anything.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Ice Cube on Why Kobe Bryant is Better Than LeBron James
- Rihanna Stars in First ‘Ocean’s 8’ Teaser: Watch
- Is Justin Timberlake Heading to the ‘Woods’ for New Album?
- Jaden Smith Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson with Amazing Moonwalk: Watch
- Ariana Grande Celebrates the Holidays with Mickey Mouse & Barack Obama
- Bebe Rexha Shares ‘Count on Christmas’ from ‘A Christmas Story Live!’
- Charlie Puth Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Jay-Z Invites Cancer Survivor Onstage
- Janet Jackson Brings Out Missy Elliott for Tour Finale
- Nicki Minaj Addresses ‘White Rappers’ Instagram Post