[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon