[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Hear Drake on New Trouble, Mike Will Made It Track ‘Bring it Back’
- Watch Chance the Rapper Deliver Chicago Weather Report
- Jeezy and Puffy Daddy Rule Miami in ‘Bottles Up’ Video
- Cardi B and Offset Team Up on Joint Track ‘Um Yea’
- Louis Tomlinson Has Guys’ Night Out in ‘Miss You’ Video
- Camila Cabello, Sugarland, Nick Jonas Set for New Year’s Eve Performances
- Ellie Goulding Shares Holiday Cheer with ‘O Holy Night’