After his GRAMMY performance last week, Chris Brown became the target of plenty of celebrities via their Twitter accounts including country singer Miranda Lambert who (referring to his 2009 violent outburst with Rihanna) tweeted: “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Now it’s WWE wrestler CM Punk who is jumping on the Breezy hater bandwagon.
Early this morning, the wrestler tweeted:
Gossip Cop reports that Brown’s initial response (which has since been deleted) was:
@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.
He still couldn’t resist addressing the wrestler’s challenge, and came back with this tweet:
UPDATE: CM Punk issued this video via Twitter:
What do you think? Should Breezy just ignore these tweets and let them die, or keep responding to them? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Hear Drake on New Trouble, Mike Will Made It Track ‘Bring it Back’
- Watch Chance the Rapper Deliver Chicago Weather Report
- Jeezy and Puffy Daddy Rule Miami in ‘Bottles Up’ Video
- Cardi B and Offset Team Up on Joint Track ‘Um Yea’
- Louis Tomlinson Has Guys’ Night Out in ‘Miss You’ Video
- Camila Cabello, Sugarland, Nick Jonas Set for New Year’s Eve Performances
- Ellie Goulding Shares Holiday Cheer with ‘O Holy Night’