When it came to Valentine’s Day yesterday, Usher wasn’t going to settle for just a simple card for his fans. Instead, he gave them a taste of his newest song, Climax.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
In delivering the song, Usher tweeted simply:
The song’s producer, Diplo, also tweeted his excitement about the song:
So what do you think? Do you think this is a hit? Do you like the sound? Let us know in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon