[photogallerylink id=76814 align=right] Diddy went to the hospital yesterday morning after he hosted a GRAMMY after-party at the Playboy Mansion. He was apparently suffering from a really bad migraine and decided to play it safe and get checked out at UCLA. He’s feeling a lot better now and is resting up for next weekend when he’ll be in town for “All Star Weekend“!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- Jordan Fisher Takes Home The Mirrorball Trophy On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- ‘Partridge Family’ Star David Cassidy Dead at 67
- CFE Arena Has Your “Golden Ticket” To A Year Worth Of Excitement!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Announce Second Pregnancy
- Angelica Hale of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Honored to Perform at Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- 5 Tips To Keep Your Mind Occupied On A Road Trip
- Pentatonix and Jennifer Hudson Unite for ‘How Great Thou Art’
- Taylor Swift Has Already Sold Over a Million Copies of ‘Reputation’
- P!nk and Channing Tatum Dance it Out in ‘Beautiful Trauma’ Video