Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Eminem Teases New Air Jordan 4 Encore
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo
- Ty Dolla $ign Unveils 2018 Tour Dates
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video
- Watch ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Tom Payne Sing R. Kelly & Aerosmith
- N.E.R.D Tap Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean for ‘Don’t Don’t Do It!’
- Imagine Dragons and Walk the Moon Added to ‘New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ Show