Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon