Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Khalid Handles Heartbreak in ‘Saved’ Video
- Cardi B Buys Offset Rolls Royce and Wraith Watch for 26th Birthday
- Post Malone Releases Latin Remix of ‘Rockstar’
- Sia Brings ‘Snowman’ and Maddie Ziegler to ‘Ellen’
- Watch Justin Bieber Dance to Ed Sheeran, Trim the Tree Shirtless
- Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Her Great Year
- Niall Horan Wants to Write Next Album on the Road in 2018
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Eminem Teases New Air Jordan 4 Encore
- Lonzo Ball Trolls Nas with T-Shirt, Nas Takes the High Road