The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]J. Cole[/lastfm]’s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- Migos’ ‘Culture 2’ Coming Early Next Year?
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Sia Shares Star-Studded ‘Santa’s Coming for Us’ Video
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Desserts Ideas
- Meek Mill Continues Thanksgiving Charity Tradition from Prison
- Topics You Should Avoid Talking About During Thanksgiving Dinner
- RZA Sues Dog Walking Company ‘Woof-Tang Clan’
- Maroon 5 Busk in New York Subway with Jimmy Fallon