This just in, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] likes weed. Did you also know the sky is blue and it gets hot in Orlando in July. Yep, turns out Snoop-to-the-D-to the-Double G got busted over the weekend in Texas for marijuana possession, according to TMZ. Where did they find the weed?
TMZ is reporting that Snoop’s bus was pulled over in Sierra Blanca, TX over the weekend and drug-sniffing dogs tipped border patrol to the bus after a routine inspection. This is apparently very close to where Willie Nelson got nailed for weed too.
The border patrol agents apparently found a red medicine bottle inside a trash can on the bus, which contained several joints, TMZ says.
Did you know Snoop has a legal prescription for cannabis in California? That’s like putting me in charge of portion control at a buffet, not a great idea! But even though he has an Rx, it doesn’t work in Texas where they have no tolerance.
He wasn’t arrested, just issued a citation and released.
Thanks to Jay Edwards for the post.
More from JAMZ
- Meek Mill Set for New Bail Hearing
- Lil Uzi Vert Shares 4 New Songs on ‘Love is Rage 2’ Deluxe Release
- Eminem and Leslie Jones Help Chance the Rapper Pick a New Name
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
[photogallerylink id=63012 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=41074 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=39299 align=left]