Every day our man Nick Cannon covers off on the hottest music, movies and stars of pop culture. Come back each day for a list from Nick as part of Cannon’s Countdown.
I started out young in this business, so I know how it is for the gang of young stars on the scene right now. Its a lot fun, but its also mad amounts of work and pressure! (But still more fun.) Here is a quick list of the Top 10 Celeb Kids on my radar right now. And they are definitely all right.
10. So, Juelz Smith, Solange’s son (Beyonce’s nephew) is too cool for school. When Rihanna asked him to say a few words on stage at last year’s Grammys and he replied, “No Thanks” (with a *Kanye Shrug*) the writing was on the wall: future star.
9. Carlos Knight is killing it right now on the Nickelodeon show “Supah Ninjas”…and the kid can straight up deliver a great joke. Watch out for him! (Carlos is far left in the pic)
8. Graham Stookey will be big. From YouTube to Oprah and jamming with Lenny Kravitz, not bad. Check him out here singing his song, “Jonah”: (John Mayer watch out…):
7. Victoria Justice is not only shutting it down on her show Victorious, but she is about to be blow up with her debut album.
6. Keke Palmer has made True Jackson, VP a bona fide hit. (What do you expect from a TeenNick star?) She is also a movie star (check out Akeelah and the Bee if you have not see it. It made me pull out a dictionary. For real.)
5. Elle Fanning is hardly in her big sister Dakota’s shadow. She’s worked with Sophia Coppola, starred in JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg’s Super 8 and is featured in the upcoming Twixt Now and Sunrise directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Damn. I need her agent.
4. Diggy Simmons will be a rap star. Trust me. And its not because his dad was a part of the best hip-hop group in history (Run DMC), but because the kid has mad skills. Check him out spitting over Mobb Deep’s classic “Shook Ones”:
3. Selena Gomez is talented and dating the biggest male pop star in the world. The line of girls ready to hate on her is massive.
2. Jaden Smith and Willow Smith: From music to movies, Will and Jada’s mini-me’s are set to rule the world.
1. Justin Bieber. So, my man, no worries about the Vanity Fair cover sales…you’re covering the entire globe. Keep rocking.